Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cutest Smile!

So Sammy has this one Baby Einstein dvd that cracks him up every stinkin' time he watches it.  I put it in and then got the camera out and took a couple of pictures because he was so excited about the video that he would actually look at me and smile when I called his name(rare for a 2 year old).  Later on in the afternoon we were in the car heading towards home when he fell asleep.  He had been out for 5 minutes or so when I heard him laughing.  I looked in the rear view mirror and saw that he was laughing in his sleep!  It was the funniest thing.  It is normal for him to start belly laughing unexpectedly throughout the day when he has watched this video.  I guess he remembers the silly parts and just can't help himself.  Anyway, I put him in bed when I got home and then about an hour later I hear him cracking up again.  STILL ASLEEP!!!  Thirty minuets after that more laughing, only this time he woke himself up.  Short nap, but at least he was in a good mood!  What a little doll baby he is!

1 comments:

Jill said...

What a stylin' little man!