Thursday, April 24, 2008

Coolest Logo Ever!


So Kristin and I thought that it was important that we give this orphan outreach program a name, but we have just been stumped.  We were meeting with our pastor Monday and he suggested "O2", which represents the double "O" in orphan outreach.  I thought that was brilliant!  So I started doing some internet searching for a graphic to go along with that.  I found one on this great website called www.istockphoto.com.  You pay a certain amount for an illustration and then download it onto your computer.  My brother-in-law is a whiz with graphics stuff, so I told him which one I wanted and then also told him how I would like to manipulate it to fit the look I was going for.  He took my suggestions and whipped out the most awesome result.  It's a little abstract, but we want people to have to ask questions.  Especially if we have t-shirts made.  Anything that can start a conversation is great.  The only problem is that "O2" is the symbol for oxygen and I don't know how that really ties in.  I choose not to worry about that right now.  Let me know what you think!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Okay, that is SUPER cool! Both you and S did an amazing job! I want to buy one!!