Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day Gift



Yes, it's only Saturday, but I was so proud of myself that I couldn't wait to give Jordan his Father's Day gift.  The gift included the following pictures, two of which were placed in a shadow box with both flags.  He LOVED it!  But how could he not, the kiddo in the picture is downright adorable!!!!!!!  Oh, and the shirt Sammy is wearing is one of my sister and brother-in-law's designs AND my sister-in-law took the awesome pictures!  Thank you family!!




Something funny was happening here which resulted in my crinkled nose and Sammy looking mischievous.  

3 comments:

Jill said...

Precious!

texasknights said...

Hi Heather! My husband has been conversing with your husband (long lost friends) and now I found out you have a blog. Oooooh I love bloggyland. Looking forward to reading all of your story. Your Sammy is precious!!!!

jordan said...

that's my family!