Friday, March 28, 2008

So today was my little brother Joey's birthday.  He turned 19 and I thought it only appropriate to make him a hand puppet card out of a brown paper lunch bag.  It is the spitting image of him (although his hair is significantly shorter now than in the picture)!  He pretty much just grabbed the cash from the puppets money pouch and gave me a small chuckle in regards to the puppet itself.  I think I was more impressed with my card making skills than he was.  Either way, Happy Birthday Joe!







We had dinner tonight with Jordan's parents at El Fenix!  Yummmmm!!!!  Sammy was a doll baby the whole time which was a little surprising considering he's 2.  He is feeling quite a bit better today which was probably a contributing factor.  But also the fact that he LOVES Mexican food AND he had his "Little Einsteins" 
figurines in tow helped the meal go smoothly as well. 

I realize todays post is a bit bland....I apologize.  I am now going to give Sammy a bath, put him to bed, heat up a sopapilla  (thank you Marshall and Kay!) and watch "What Not to Wear".  I am looking forward to it! 

 Nighty-night my faithful followers!



0 comments: