Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I can't believe I finally caved.....

and started a blog! This is soooo not me, but I am learning to branch outside of my "norm" and see how the other people live. All or most of the girls from our adoption forum have blogs and I started feeling left out. There must be something to this blogging thing. I warn you all that what I have to say each day may in fact bore you. My days consist of feeding Sammy, playing with Sammy, changing Sammy's diapers, bathing Sammy, and so on. I love doing these things, but few people like to hear about it. There is the evening television lineup that might peak your interest. Once my little man goes to bed I treat myself to the following shows and will more than likely give you updates on each. "The Office", "Top Chef", "The Hills" (no, I am not 16, and yes, I am secure enough with myself to admit my childish addiction to MTV), "One Tree Hill" and "LOST". "The Office" reminds me to be thankful that I don't work a desk job anymore, but also makes me miss partaking in practical jokes. "Top Chef" inspires me to cook something other than spaghetti and tacos. "The Hills" allows me to appreciate the fact that I know where I am going in life and I am not wandering aimlessly through the streets of LA trying to "find myself". "One Tree Hill" ..........I don't really know....it's just a good show. And "Lost", oh my dear sweet "Lost". Where would I be without you? My brain would be mush! "Lost" stimulates my brain activity! I think the hardest when I watch that show.

5 comments:

Jill said...

WOO-HOO!! Welcome to blogging, sweet friend! I can't wait to read more - I am not sure what that says about me, though - nosy? I just love reading about other mommy's mundaneness! I must say, I am highly disappointed that I didn't see The Bachelor on your tv-lineup....;)

Unknown said...

hey heather... jill passed your blog address on to me. welcome to the so-called blogosphere... break room is that way, bathrooms are down the hall, we'll have your id card to you by the end of the week.

Dania Efird said...

hey. i'm daniae from the dillon forum. welcome! our address is www.adoptiontoremember.blogspot.com

your son is absolute adorable!

Micah and Sunny said...

Hey, welcome to blog world! I met you on the forum as well. I love seeing your pictures of your "gotcha" day..those pics make me cry...I love it! Can't wait until we are there too. God Bless you on your journey!

Sunny K

Gail Dixon said...

Dwight Schrute rules.